Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Scroll of The Election

I reacted to the winner of the presidential election with an ehhhh… a look up and then back to my mindless computer games. You see, because I couldn’t influence it at all I didn’t really pick a side. I like both candidates, McCain and Obama. I compare this election to a football game. If you’re into football you should like your team in your state or your own city. It’s like having one of your favorite teams play your home team. You like your home team but maybe you like the other team more or vice-versa. You want both teams to win but they can’t both so you don’t care, maybe one team has a shot at the playoffs so you root for them more. That’s basically my thoughts on this election. I wouldn’t mind McCain but I liked Obama more. Maybe it was because it would make history to have a black president or maybe it was the economic crisis. I really don’t know why I liked Obama more. But the big issue that flipped me was the VP choice. Before McCain chose Palin, I really did not care, after I started leaning towards Obama. I don’t like Palin because she is too religious. I’m strongly against religion in politics. I hope that Obama can fix this economy problem and bring jobs back because I’m going to need a job in the next few years. I don’t think the career I want to pursue is going to be shipped overseas. The war in Iraq, or any war for that matter, takes government spending away from science. I hope that I’m able to pursue a career in biological science. The thing I fear about this outcome of the election, is that Obama might get assassinated. If that happens how will we look to the rest of the world? Bad and racist, that’s how. Well I have one question; will Palin run for president next election? Answer that if you can.

1 comment:

Elise Capiesh said...

yes, yes she will. But she will never make it.

And if Obama is assassinated The united states will be hated world wide.



...Again